Monday, June 14, 2010

Lynn Konrad's Studio Garden with Antiques in Huntington Beach, California by Appt.

I wanted to share my other passion with you...when I am not making my jewelry, I am spending time in my Garden.......living in Southern California one mile from the Beach is heaven to me; especially after growing up on the East coast!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

When you come for a visit to my studio, I hope you will meander through the paths, smell the fragrances of the flowers, enjoy the hummingbirds and the relaxing trickling of my five (yes, 5) fountains!!

Enjoy. Hope to see you soon!
amicalement,
Lynn



Nature brought inside





Saint Teresa watching over my garden



































































A home for my feathered friends.....









Merci for visiting my garden!
Lynn








1 comment:

My Vintage Treasures said...

Beautiful & so welcoming!!!