Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lynn Konrad's FRENCHatHEART has NEW SPACE this Sunday at the ROSE BOWL in Pasadena!!!!


Bonjour ,

We are happy to say we are trying another NEW space this Sunday at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena!

Yes, it is much bigger then our usual spot in front.
We will be in the antiques section, row P, space #12. (Enter the antiques section and go LEFT a few rows)

If you need help finding us, please give me a call at (714) 310-0702.

I will also have a new vendor sharing my space with me with wonderful rhinestone embellished Vases and Candleholders!

We will have a SURPRISE Guest as well!

We hope to see you there! If you cannot make it, please come and see me at my studio!

Below are a few of the new listings on our Web site and some jewelry we will have at the show on Sunday!

Any inquiries, please email or call me!
amicalement,
Lynn


www.FrenchAtHeart.com
Studio now open by appointment!
(714) 310-0702

Lynn@FrenchAtHeart.com




For more information and directions, please click on the link below! http://www.rgcshows.com/RoseBowlFleaMarket/tabid/52/Default.aspx

































No comments: